Monday, September 1, 2003
Covering Pvc Pile On Pedestal Sink
REAL RACISM
You know I've traveled a lot (not like you, of course). Well I was in a lot of North African and Latin American countries ... Nobody ever asked me anything. At most I had to fill out a modulate on the plane and I caught my good for 90 days visa at the airport or border. And like me, thousands of Italian "going on vacation. Every now and then jumps out some information to citizens of certain countries (non EU area, North America or Japan, of course) that have to be in Italy for various reasons: tourism, but also conferences, cultural activities and who fail to travel to the obstacles that those pigs of deliberately impeding the embassy staff saw Entry fee: usually mountains of documents, never listed for good, never specified reasonably. Recently, an Algerian university professor has been unable to present a series of lectures, a Moroccan band could not attend a racist party, and so exemplifying ... The concept that wants to pass the Foreign Ministry is that the citizen (ie someone who enjoys civil rights in his country who pays taxes, etc.. And we talk about governments recognized by our country, mind you) of certain countries must "prove" that the reasons for their trip is legitimate
....( strange presumption of guilt, it is usually those who charge that
has the burden of proof). But if I were in Guatemala and simply wanted
visit Rome, Florence, Taormina? What documents should I show: the fact that the Colosseum in Rome really exist?
Read a little 'what is today publishing "El Espectador" Colombian .... >>>
Alberto Stracuzzi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment